The READYdebit Visa card is issued by The Bancorp Bank and is designed for individuals who may have bad credit. This is because they offer 100% approval, no credit check & no ChexSystems verification.
This is a prepaid debit card which means you must first deposit funds on your card. Then you can use your card to make purchases or pay bills.
There is free direct deposit and if you use direct deposit then you get free online bill pay and free online check writing. You also can access your cash at over 1 million ATM’s where Visa debit cards are accepted.
Additionally your READYdebit prepaid card is protected by the Visa Zero Liability Policy* which means if your card is lost or stolen your money is still safe.
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Online Check Writing
- Access Cash at 1 Million ATM’s
- Free Bill Pay
- Visa Zero Liability Policy on Signature Transactions
- 100% Guaranteed Approval
*Subject to I.D. verification
- Safer Than Carrying Cash
- Accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
READYdebit Visa Prepaid Card Suggest
Yes, we do suggest the READYdebit Visa prepaid card. They really seem committed to giving you a better value for your dollar.
They take pride in that you will never be charged any overdraft fees. Or charged the common “nickel & dime” fees that many prepaid cards have.
If you are currently paying for money orders or check cashing fees this card is a must have. It will save you hundreds of dollars every year.
You won’t have to pay these fees instead you can use direct deposit and the online check writing service to pay all your bills. And best of all for FREE.
This card comes in a blue or pink design. You get to choose what design you want in the application process.
* The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S. – issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transaction. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit http://www.visa.com/security.